2020 Australian Hot Sauce Survey Competition Terms and Conditions
2020 Hot Sauce Survey Competition Terms & Conditions
The following outlines the 2020 Australian Hot Sauce Survey Competition Terms & Conditions. By completing the survey and entering your contact details, you will automatically be entered into the draw to win a year’s supply of hot sauce. Should you have any questions simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The promoter is Pragmatika Group Pty Ltd trading as Chilli Box of the Month (ChilliBOM) whose registered address is at Unit 20, 12 Homepride Ave Warwick Farm NSW 2170 Australia.
- This competition is only valid for those living in Australia who are aged 16 and over.
- Employees of ChilliBOM or their family members, those employed within a hot sauce or chilli related business (e.g. manufacturer or retailer), or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is held from Mon 23rd March 2020 to Fri 24th April 2020.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- There is one prize of hot sauce to the value of $160 from ChilliBOM. The prize is described as a “Year’s Supply of Hot Sauce” and consists of a total of twelve (12) bottles of hot sauce selected by ChilliBOM and delivered over four (4) instalments with three (3) bottles of hot sauce in each delivery.
- To enter the competition customers are required to complete the 2020 Australian Hot Sauce Survey.
- Customers will be automatically subscribed to ChilliBOM’s newsletter; however they may unsubscribe at any time simply by clicking the unsubscribe button or by sending an email to ChilliBOM with the words unsubscribe.
- One winner will be randomly selected based on those that complete the Australian Hot Sauce Survey
- The winner will be randomly selected by computer.
- The competition will be drawn on Thursday 30th April 2020.
- The winner will be announced Friday 1st May 2020.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize after 3 months from notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by NSW law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Unit 20/12 Homepride Ave Warwick Farm NSW 2170 Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- NSW Permit Number: LTPS/20/43007