Once you have tried this you will never eat popcorn any other way.
There are 2 ways of making this popcorn the gourmet way or the other way!
4-5 cups freshly popped popcorn
3 tbsp butter
1 tbsp coconut oil (you can substitute with olive oil)
2 tbsp of Hot Sauce – experiment with the different flavours
2 tsp salt
Do it the Gourmet Way!
- Combine and stir butter, coconut oil, hot sauce and salt in a large saucepan over low heat (or if you want to cheat you could just stick it all in the microwave and melt it…in a microwave safe bowl of course)
- When all ingredients are combined and butter is melted add in the popcorn and stir until the butter smothers it.
- Transfer to a bowl stick on your favourite movie and enjoy!
The Other way
- Add butter, coconut oil, hot sauce and salt in a large (microwave safe) bowl and melt in microwave
- Pop a bag of microwave popcorn, add it to the bowl stir and eat!