These ChilliBOM Hot Sauce Brownies are just delicious. Chocolately and sweet with a subtle burn at the back of the throat to enhance the overall flavour.
For the hot sauce in this recipe we recommend a thicker style sauce so that the brownie mixture does not become to watery. When we put this batch together we used 3 teaspoons of Crowley's Hot Sauce Haba Nice Day that featured in our Winter 2017 Red Box.
- 110g Dark Chocolate
- 110g Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2-5 teaspoons Hot Sauce* (thicker sauce the better)
- ½ cup Plain flour
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 20cm square baking pan with baking paper. Give it a quick spray with cooking oil and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl, once melted stir in sugars and blend well. Then add hot sauce, eggs, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon and stir until completely smooth.
- Pour mix into pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and then cut into squares.
To get your hands on a World of Hot Sauce every quarter grab a ChilliBOM subscription