- 4-5 Bacon rashers chopped into small pieces
- 12 (dozen) fresh oysters
2 cups rock salt2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
1/2 Lemon1 Lime cut into wedges
Cobra Chilli Pepper Oysters Kilpatrick
Recipe courtesy of Cobra Chilli
Prep time 5 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
- Place oysters on a thick bed of rock salt on a baking pan (the rock salt is to keep the oysters sitting upright on the baking dish so all the juices don’t fall out while cooking)
- Mix together chopped bacon, Bubblegum Pepper Sauce and lemon juice.
- Give each oyster a splash of Worcestershire sauce and then top with bacon mixture.
- Grill in a medium-high heat for 6-10 minutes or until bacon is browned and crispy.
- Serve with lime wedges.